Exciting News about Dr. Cari Oneal!
No I didn’t give birth again – it just feels like I did…
Thank you for being a fan of my work— this year I celebrated 4 years in private practice supporting individuals and couples! It’s been a labor of love creating and building a Sex Coaching practice. 2020 has been a challenging and transformative year — I hope you and your loved ones are managing your mental, physical, and emotional health as best you can DESPITE the extraordinary events of this year. I’ve certainly done a lot of reflecting and I’m more committed than ever to my mission to help individuals and couples Own What Matters related to Sex, Psychology & Relationships. Owning what matters, not to me, but to YOU and helping you find your vision and voice to create it.
That said, I’m thrilled to announce the launch (birth) of my new website:
It’s been a major 9-month undertaking that often felt like I was emotionally giving birth again for the 4th time! I hope you like the new look and take a few minutes to check it out and bookmark it!
Some of the great New features include:
- Mobile and Video-friendly
- New Blog page where you can find Sex Positive articles
- New Event page where you can find new classes on Facebook Live and other platforms
- Quick links to connect with me on social media
- Feedback/testimonials from current and former clients regarding their experience working with me related to Sex, Psychology & Relationships
What you can expect to see…
If you’re on my mailing list— Thank You for helping me get to this important milestone. My goal is to start creating and sharing more content online based on the most common Sex & Relationship issues I see in my Coaching practice which includes:
- Sex Positive relationship savvy skills for Open Relationships, Consensual Non-Monogamy, and Swing lifestyles
- Communication tools – communication is Lubrication; it’s hard to get what you want and need if you don’t know how to ask for it.
- Adult Sex Education, best practices, and specific sexual skill set advice
- Energy Psychology: more to support you staying healthy outside of our sessions
It has been a pleasure to hear you, help you, and learn from you.
Make Love to Everything You Do,
Leave a Reply